Softener Difference: WaterTech’s Reionator and Other Water Softeners
What is the difference between the REIONATOR® and other water softeners?
Here at WaterTech, we’ve been manufacturing the “REIONATOR®” water conditioning system for more than 25 years. During this time, The REIONATOR® has established a reputation for quality and is conditioning water in the homes of hundreds of thousands of happy customers.
So what makes the REIONATOR® different from other water softeners?
Generic Water Softners
In a generic water softener, water is softened through a simple molecular exchange process where hard water passes through a bed of softening material called resin. As the hardness minerals in water come in contact with the resin, the resin is attracted to the hardness mineral and holds onto it. With the hardness minerals trapped in the resin and removed from the water, the water, by definition is considered soft.
The WaterTech REIONATOR® water conditioner also uses an ion exchange process, but incorporates a multi-resin design. This proprietary and innovative multi-resin process allows the REIONATOR® to not only soften your water, but also:
- Improve the taste and odor of water by reducing chlorine
- Reduce iron, manganese, lead, sulfates and nitrates
- Reduce that slippery feel often associated with softened water
- Includes WQA Gold Seal certification to NSF standards 42 & 44 for chlorine reduction and softening capability
- Features smart engineering to maximize water efficiency and save you money while protecting the environment
- Is built to last. Control valve has fewer moving parts for lower maintenance.
- Comes with an industry rarity – a limited lifetime warranty
One of the most valuable advantages when choosing the REIONATOR® is the company and dealer network that stands behind it. Our dealers work tirelessly to deliver on our most important objective – your satisfaction. Once you purchase a water treatment system from WaterTech, you immediately notice the difference between buying through one of our dealers and buying an off-the-shelf product from a big-box retailer. We ensure that your system is installed according to your home’s specifications and that you understand how everything works, including knowing your system’s maintenance schedule and performance standards.
Even after the installation is complete, our dealers are there for you with the in-person support you need.
If you are still looking for the right water solution for your home, check out our Hard Water page to learn just how hard it is to live with hard water or have one of our expert WaterTech Dealers show you the benefits of our products today!